Slider

Friday Favorites

Friday, September 25, 2015

A little late in the day for these Friday Favorites but I hope you'll enjoy them all the same! Now that the colder weather is blowing through, I thought it would be a great idea to round up some of my favorite boots this season. I'm a firm believer in the idea that you can never have too many pairs of shoes. So even if you think you're squared away for this season, check these out - because they are adorable.




Alright, I'm probably dreaming with those Tory Burch boots but c'mon (*drools*). I posted two pairs of riding boots for individuals like me who have a hard time wearing black with brown. I know, I know. It's supposed to be okay. And I've been doing just that for the past two years (I own a pair of brown Michael Kors riding boots). But like I said, you can never have too many pairs of shoes. Looks like I'll be needing a black pair to complete my collection. 

I've been in need of a pair of Hunter boots for a while and I think this is finally my year! Unless my sister wants to give me hers, I'll definitely be purchasing a pair soon.

What do you guys think of the Sorels and ankle booties? I think they're both adorable and if only I had enough storage space.....

Next week I'll have to do a post on closet space because that is exactly what I'll be needing here pretty soon!!!

Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright