Slider

Friday Favorites

Friday, September 4, 2015

I know I just ranted for an entire blog post about how much I'm not ready for summer to be over, but there's something about being all bundled up that makes me feel comforted and safe. I've rounded up a few of my fall favorites here. You'll thank me, your wallet will not.


Buying casual clothes really isn't practical for me since I'm either at work or sleeping. But how can you not love that striped sweatshirt? It's so cute and I would totally pair it with my boyfriend jeans for a casual autumn outing. Perhaps a weekend wine tasting at Breaux vineyards? That's honestly my favorite place to be. I'm also in the market for a new winter coat and I'm thinking this one from ASOS is my golden ticket to getting through this upcoming (rumored) brutal winter in style. And I cannot get enough of these blanket scarves taking over the internet. I seriously need one in every. single. color. I'm getting more excited for fall already! 

What's on your fall style wish list? Follow me on Pinterest for more ways to go bankrupt! Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright