Slider

Friday Favorites

Friday, December 18, 2015

Son of a nutcracker, there are only 6 days until Christmas. And I haven't even watched The Grinch yet. I am really slacking on Christmas this year. I'm short on like 3 gifts and I haven't gotten any stocking stuffers yet. Which are basically the best part of Christmas. I think stocking stuffers get a bad rep. I guess there isn't a lot of mystery surrounding them like the giant wrapped presents under a tree but they can be just as expensive and - 9 times out of 10 - more useful. Today's Friday Favorites consist of my favorite stocking stuffers. If you're having a hard time coming up with any good ideas, I guarantee these babies will do the trick.






I need that t-shirt more than anything. I would wear that thing everywhere. Also, I don't have an iPhone, but both the case and mobile charger are so adorable, I couldn't not post them. Get me any of these items and I will love you forever. But for real though, mom - get me that shirt. 

Happy Friday! We made it! I'm taking a long week weekend and doing some Christmas celebrations with mi madre. I hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright