Slider

10 Random Christmas Thoughts

Thursday, December 24, 2015


  1. Does anyone actually like Mariah Carey's Christmas album or do we as a community just continually play her songs because we feel bad for her? 
  2. The line say, what's in this drink? from "Baby, It's Cold Outside" makes me really uncomfortable.
  3. Christmas would be so much better if Santa was actually real.
  4. I know absolutely nothing about Hanukkah and Kwanzaa. 
  5. Can anyone give me a legitimate reason for why the Christmas tree needs to come down? Is there a rule book I'm not aware of?
  6. I just found out two years ago that the Santa in "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause" is the dad. Turns out mom isn't a ho ho ho
  7. I've eaten so much cookie dough and haven't yet shown any symptoms of salmonella poisoning. #justamyth
  8. Related: I will be one of the many fatties joining a gym come January 1. 
  9. Why is no one else concerned that Home Alone traumatized Macaulay Culkin so much that he now looks like this?
  10. I know that as a citizen of the world, I should be extremely concerned about global warming but I'm not gonna lie, I don't hate this 70 degree weather.
Merry Christmas Eve! I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Your own copyright